Stone effect LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) flooring is a great choice if you want a floor that looks like a natural product like stone or tiles. It is easy to install and hard wearing. LVT flooring is a synthetic floor that is designed to mimic either stone tiles or wooden flooring planks.
What is stone effect LVT?
It is an innovative, waterproof style of flooring that has been carefully designed to look like stone or tiles. You get an authentic and realistic looking stone floor as the designs are detailed and of high quality. LVT flooring is affordable, hard wearing, durable and waterproof, which means that you can use it in any room in your home. You can even use it with underfloor heating and put on a staircase if you wish.
There are over 30 different stone effect styles for you to choose from. These range from different shades of browns, beige and grey, and various design options.
Why should I choose it?
LVT flooring has many benefits and reasons for you to choose it. Here are a few:
- Firstly, you can have a realistic looking tile or stone effect flooring without the downside of having a natural product.
- There are lots of different colours and styles to choose from.
- Also, it has a built-in scratch resistant layer and stain guard, giving you a durable floor.
- It is much warmer and softer underfoot than real stone or tiles.
- You can use LVT in any room in your home.
- It is ideal for bathrooms and kitchens as it is fully waterproof.
- Furthermore, you can use it with underfloor heating systems.
- Finally, you will be getting a hygienic and easy to clean floor.
What does it look like?
Here are some of our favourite stone effect LVT floors:
White Marble Effect LVT
Black Slate LVT
Oxidized Rock LVT
Light Grey Travertin LVT
For further information, have a look at our article: Is LVT the right choice for me?
The post Stone effect LVT appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk