LVT is a shortened version for Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring. It has become more and more popular over recent years due to its durability, authenticity and easiness to look after. LVT is extremely easy to look after and clean. You will not need an expensive range of cleaning products and the job will be done quickly. Here is a LVT cleaning guide which we hope will help you.
LVT Cleaning Tips:
- Sweep your LVT on a regular basis to remove any dirt, dust or pet hair from the surface of the floor. A soft brush or a vacuum cleaner will be sufficient to do this.
- Once your floor is dust and dirt free you should clean your it at least once a week with a cleaning product which is suitable LVT or laminate floors. We would highly recommend using the following: Bona Tile and Laminate Spray Mop. This is a fantastic all in one mop and cleaning solution which is ready to use. This will help to remove any stubborn stains and refresh the look of your floor.
Bona Spray Mop for Tile and Laminate Floors
- LVT flooring is fairly resilient and durable and most are waterproof, but we would still recommend wiping away any spills as soon as you see them.
- Also, if you spot any dirt or food spilt on your LVT floor, try to clean it up straight away.
Other tips for LVT flooring:
- You might want to think about using door mats at entrance doors. It is an easy way to protect your LVT from the outside. Water, grit and dirt can easily be brought in on the bottom of footwear, so it may also be advisable to remove your footwear before walking on the LVT floor.
- If you notice any scuff marks or stubborn stains on your LVT, you can use Quick-Step Clean along with a microfibre cloth. Keep rubbing the stain until it disappears and then mop over the top.
Why not have a look at: What is the best product to clean Luxury Vinyl Tiles?
Quickstep LVT Flooring
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk