You will notice that laminate flooring is quick and easy to clean. You don’t need a range of expensive cleaning products, and you shouldn’t have to spend a lot of time sweeping and mopping. We have put together this laminate flooring cleaning guide to help you get to grips with the basics.
Laminate Cleaning Tips:
- Regularly sweep your laminate to remove any dust, dirt or debris off the surface. You can either use a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner. If your floor isn’t that dirty but you want to refresh it, you could use a dusting pad just to lightly dust the surface.
- Clean your laminate floor at least once a week using a cleaning product suitable for laminate floors. We would recommend using Bona Tile and Laminate Spray Mop. It is an all in one mop and cleaning solution that is ready to use and makes cleaning extremely easy.
- Although laminate flooring is quite resilient (some are even waterproof), you should always wipe away spill from the surface. Try not to let any liquid soak into your floor as it can cause damage.
- If you notice dirt, mess or food spilt on your laminate floor, try to clean it up straight away.
Bona Tile and Laminate Spray Mop
Other tips for laminate floors:
- If you have any scuffs or stubborn marks on your laminate floor, use some Quick-Step Clean with a microfibre cloth. Keep rubbing until the marks disappears. Then mop over the top if needed.
- You might want to use door mats at entrance doors. This will help to protect your laminate floor from water, grit and dirt that may have been brought in on footwear
- If you notice any small areas of damage to your laminate floor you might want to invest in a Quick-Step Repair Kit. It contains everything you will need to carry out a simple repair.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk