Waterproof laminate is a great choice of flooring for kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms. Quick-step have created an amazing laminate floor with a ‘Hydroseal’ coating, which repels water. It is also 100% resistant to moisture. This product would be ideal if you are looking for a cost-effective, beautiful waterproof floor covering.
What is laminate flooring?
First of all, Laminate flooring is a synthetic floor covering. It is designed to look like either real wood or stone tiles. However, it is actually only a photograph of these. The laminate flooring planks are made from various synthetic layers. These include: a high-density fibre board, a detailed high-quality photograph and protective surface layers. Most good quality laminate flooring is scratch and scuff resistant. For more information about laminate flooring, have a look at the following article: What is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate flooring that is waterproof is made in exactly the same way but has an additional water repellent ‘Hydroseal’ coating. This ensures that no water will soak into the floor and damage it in any way. Quick-step are a well-known and reputable laminate flooring manufacturer. The are innovative in the way that they develop and design laminate flooring, meaning that you will get the best quality and beautiful laminate flooring.
Soft Oak Light brown Laminate flooring
Why choose waterproof laminate flooring?
Waterproof laminate flooring is becoming a very popular choice of flooring. It looks authentic, and offers a great alternative to hardwood, carpet or tiles. Here are the reasons why we think you should choose waterproof laminate flooring:
- First of all, it has an authentic wood, stone or tile effect
- Secondly, it makes the perfect choice for bathroom, utility rooms and kitchens
- Most of all, Quick-step waterproof laminate flooring is 100% resistant to moisture
- It looks natural and is warm underfoot
- Furthermore, it is easy to install
- Low maintenance using a laminate flooring cleaning kit
- Laminate is durable and scratch resistant
- A very cost-effective choice of flooring
- It is a very hygienic flooring option
- Finally, there are different plank sizes to choose from
Waterproof laminate flooring comes with a 25 year guarantee for normal use and a 5 year guarantee for use in a bathroom.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk