If you are thinking to replace your carpet, have your thought about using parquet block flooring? It is stunning, unique, easy to look after and can last a lifetime if cared for properly. Parquet block is a great alternative to a carpet and will add an air of sophistication to your home.
What is parquet block flooring?
Parquet block flooring is small blocks of flooring. Rather than having the usual long planks of wood, the small blocks allow you to create different patterns. There are three main patterns that can be created with parquet. There are, herringbone, basket weave and brickbond. Parquet is great if you are looking for a floor that looks stunning and unique.
For more details, please see: What is parquet block flooring?
Why should I replace carpet with parquet block?
Parquet block is a fantastic floor to replace a carpet with. It will look amazing, is easy to clean and look after, and can last for decades. You will find many different types of parquet block, including wood and bamboo, in different colours and sizes.
Here are some great reasons to replace your carpet with parquet block:
- Firstly, you are swapping a synthetic carpet for a beautiful, natural floor.
- Parquet block is easier to clean than a carpet. The hard surface makes it more hygienic and easier to wipe away dust, dirt and spills.
- You will find that parquet block floors will last a lot longer than carpets. Even good quality carpets become worn after a few years. If you look after your parquet flooring, it will last for decades.
- The colours of parquet block are sure to match your décor. The neutral tones of wood and bamboo mean that even when you redecorate, the floor won’t need changing.
- You can use parquet block in almost any room in your home. If you want a warmer, softer feel underfoot, then you can always add a rug. This can also add a burst of colour to the floor area.
Engineered Smoked Oak parquet block flooring
The post Replace your carpet with parquet block appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk