Oak style LVT flooring is a great choice for anyone who wants a natural looking floor that is durable and waterproof. You will get an authentic looking floor, with added benefits of versatility which can be used throughout your home. If you are looking for Oak style LVT then you have a wide range to choose from.
What is LVT flooring?
LVT stands for Luxury Vinyl Tile. It is an innovative design of vinyl flooring that has become very popular over recent years. LVT has been designed to look like wooden flooring and is extremely resilient, durable and even waterproof. The designs are very detailed and look realistic. With Oak style LVT you will be getting a floor that looks great but without the drawbacks that can come with a real Oak.
For more details about LVT, have a look at: What is Luxury Vinyl Tile?
Why should I choose it?
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Oak style LVT flooring:
- Firstly, it is waterproof so great for almost any room in your home
- It is also much more hard wearing than real Oak
- The flooring will look genuine and authentic
- You can use LVT with underfloor heating systems
- It can be installed easily as it has a click fitting system, so simply needs floating over an underlay
- There is a wide choice of colours and styles to choose from
- You will find that it is warmer underfoot that real wood
- Furthermore, and finally, it is easy to look after and keep clean
Our favourite Oak style LVT flooring choices:
Classic Natural Oak LVT
This is perfect if you are looking for the classic golden tones of natural Oak flooring.
Brown Oak LVT
If you are looking for a darker Oak colour then this one has brown shades running throughout.
Dark Grey Oak LVT
For dark grey tones, this floor will look great in any traditional or contemporary home.
The post Oak Style LVT Flooring appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk