Oak style laminate flooring is just as it sounds. It is laminate flooring that has been designed to look like planks or blocks of Oak. As laminate flooring is essentially a photograph of a wooden floor. The choices are almost endless, so there will definitely be something to suit your needs and requirements.
What is laminate flooring?
Laminate is a synthetic floor covering That has been designed and created to mimic the look of a wooden floor. It has a stable and strong base, topped with a high-resolution photograph of the desired flooring. The surface is then protected with a scratch resistance top layer.
Why should I choose it?
There are many reasons why you should choose oak style laminate flooring. Here are just a few:
- You will easily find laminate at a much more cost-effective price than real Oak flooring.
- It is perfect for busy areas in your home as it is resistant to scratches and stains. Laminate flooring is strong and hardwearing.
- You will notice that it is easy to install. You can simply click and lock the planks together over a suitable underlay.
- Good quality laminate is usually water resistant. However, some types of are 100%
- You can use oak style laminate flooring with most underfloor heating systems. Please check with the manufacturer first and be sure to use the correct underlay.
- It is easy for you to look after, as it is very low maintenance.
- It is also a very hygienic flooring. You can easily clean away dust and dirt.
- The designs are very effective and authentic. They really do resemble Oak flooring.
Our favourite Oak Style Laminate Flooring Choices:
Quick step Natural Oak Laminate flooring
If you are looking for a true likeness to Oak, planks style flooring in a natural colour, then this could be the perfect choice.
Light brown Oak laminate flooring
For a lighter Oak colour then this one may be for you. The planks are versatile and durable.
Dark brown oak laminate flooring
If you want a darker shade of Oak, this will give you a classic feel to any room.
Chevron oak laminate flooring
For something more distinctive, why not go for this chevron style oak laminate. It will look amazing and has the added benefit of being waterproof!
The post Oak Style Laminate Flooring appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk