Some types of laminate flooring are waterproof, so it is always best to check before you buy. Waterproof laminate flooring is a great addition to any area of your home, especially wet spaces like bathrooms and utility rooms. In recent years, laminate flooring has really become a better quality with more realistic patterns and designs. If you choose a good quality floor, then you can also benefit from a stain guard and scratch resistant surface.
Which laminate floors are waterproof?
Here is our range of waterproof laminate flooring.
What are the benefits of waterproof laminate?
By choosing a waterproof laminate floor, you are getting these added benefits:
- You are getting a 100% waterproof floor that is suitable for any room in your home.
- A durable and scratch resistant flooring that you will find easy to install.
- The advantage of a cost effective and low maintenance floor covering. If you would like to find out the best way to clean you laminate floor, please read: Laminate Cleaning Guide.
- You have the choice of different colours and styles, including realistic effects such as wood, ceramic tiles and slate.
- With laminate, you are getting a great alternative to hardwood flooring.
To find out more about laminate flooring, have a look at the following:
Guide to Laminate Flooring
Why Choose Laminate
What is Laminate Flooring
If you are looking for a waterproof floor, but still not convinced by laminate flooring, then have a look at our range of Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT). They are designed to mimic the look or wood or tiles and are incredibly realistic. Most types are waterproof and extremely durable.
If you would like any further information, please contact one of our team, or pop into our showroom where you can see some of our laminate and vinyl floors on display.
The post Is laminate flooring waterproof? appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk