You may have heard of our brand new flooring range – EvoCore. Coming in a range of different styles and with home-wide suitability, it’s the next step in the evolution of flooring. Well, we’re excited to announce that, due to popular demand, we’re expanding the range. Introducing the brand new: EvoCore 360.
Providing more styles, stability and versatility; undoubtedly, this range proves to be one of our most diverse yet.
EvoCore 360 is made to suit any room, any lifestyle, with any design. An innovative 360 click-lock system, allows for a quick and easy installation, as well as bespoke designs. This flooring has something for everyone.
Let’s take a quick look at just some of the benefits of EvoCore 360:
- Suitable in all rooms of the house
- Underfloor heating compatibility
- Pet friendly
- Easy to maintain
- Tiled and wood designs
- 360 click-lock fitting system
- Lay in a herringbone pattern
- Seamlessly join wood to tile
This versatile range could transform your home and breathe new life into your space.
What is EvoCore 360?
Our EvoCore ranges are designed with home-wide suitability in mind. It caters for all areas of the home and lifestyles that come with them, while providing the ability to design and create your flooring to your own taste.
EvoCore 360 is made up of the following 4 layers:
- Protective PU lacquer
- Wear layer at 0.55mm
- Acoustic vinyl decor layer (with fibreglass)
- Rigid composite board (RCB) with DreamClick locking elements
This put together makes the perfect flooring for your home, while looking flawless.
Mix and Match Designs
This range offers a wide variety of colours and styles to suit your aesthetic. In addition, if that wasn’t enough, mix and match the ranges to create a unique look and feel to your home. So, if you like to get creative, then EvoCore 360 will be right up your street.
The number of colours you want to include in your design is completely up to you, and looks particularly impressive in a unique herringbone pattern or when creating a Wood to Tile design.
As each board simply clicks together, it makes for a seamless design when transitioning between effects and rooms. As a result, this allows for different areas of your home to have their own look and feel with ease and finesse.
EvoCore 360 Bestsellers
The EvoCore 360 range has an array of styles to choose from, but we’ve chosen some of our best sellers to give you some inspiration when it comes to finding your perfect flooring, and transforming your home.
Wood Design Bestsellers
Tiled Design Bestsellers
EvoCore 360 Benefits
With great versatility, comes great benefits. Of course EvoCore 360 is not short of those.
- Suitable in all rooms of the home – Compatible with all rooms in your home where temperatures don’t exceed 27 degrees.
- Underfloor heating compatibility – This flooring range is fully compatible with underfloor heating. For electrical underfloor heating, we recommend a maximum of 60W/m².
- Waterproof – EvoCore 360 is 100% waterproof, and withstands moisture in high risk areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Quick and easy to fit – Fitted with a 360 click-lock system, and able to cover minor subfloor imperfections, this flooring is effortless to fit with an outstanding finish.
- 360 click-lock system – Allows for a quick installation, and the ability to mix and match colours and styles for a unique look.
- Easy to maintain – Ease of cleaning for those muddy paw prints or spillages. Just a wipe down with soapy water makes for a stress-free clean up.
- Hard-wearing – This range has been designed to be very hard-wearing, holding up to everyday wear and tear.
- Pet friendly – Pets are no issue for EvoCore 360 with ease of cleaning after those muddy walks. As well as that, it has scratch resistant surfaces. So no need to worry about those long nails.
- Recyclable – It is made with 80% recycled materials. So, not only are you getting a fantastic floor, you’re doing your bit for the environment too. It can also be fully recycled!
- Touch of nature – The EvoCore 360 ranges feature a slightly textured surface, replicating a real wood or tiled floor.
- Wood or Tiled designs – This range comes in a variety of wood colours as well as tiled designs offering slate, stone, and marble effects.
- Lifetime residential warranty – Comes with a lifetime residential warranty. Not only that, but a 10-year commercial warranty too.
EvoCore 360 Suitability
EvoCore 360 is suitable in all environments, being a multifaceted product catering to all household flooring needs.
The EvoCore 360 range is 100% waterproof which means you can couple your unique stylings with any room of the house.
Want to spruce up the kitchen with vibrant designs, or accentuate your bathroom with stunning and unique patterns? No need to be limited.
Boasting a slip resistant surface created by it’s slightly textured finish, this provides extra grip for those rooms susceptible to water presence.
Got underfloor heating? EvoCore 360 is fully compatible!
EvoCore 360 caters for pet owners too. No need to worry about wear and tear from long nails on your floor, as EvoCore 360 is scratch resistant. And you can forget about rolling your eyes when the muddy paw prints pattern your floor, because this product is waterproof and easy to clean. So those prints will be mopped away with ease.
Children’s activities can often lead to the use of crayons or accidental spillages. But need to panic when this happens. These can be wiped clean with a little bit of soapy water making for a stress-free clean up.
EvoCore 360 Installation
Uniquely, EvoCore 360 features a 360 fitting mechanism (Omni-Click 360) meaning it can be fitted by both length and width. This gives you the ability to create bespoke flooring designs that accent your home interior and fulfil your style needs.
When it comes to installation, this is a quick and easy process thanks to the 360 click-lock system, designed to use in all areas of your home. This timely process means you’ll not only save time but installation costs will be reduced as well.
This unique click-lock system allows you to fit your flooring in a herringbone pattern, as well as join wood and tile together. Moreover, this is great if you want to create separations in an open-planned kitchen to living spaces, with no need for a transition strip.
Is your subfloor uneven? Fear not! EvoCore 360 has got that covered, too. Literally. With the ability to cover minor imperfections in your subfloor, this range allows for a flawless finish, every time.
EvoCore 360 Accessories
Last but not least, this range requires some accessories to make sure you achieve the perfect finish, and get the most out of your floor.
EvoCore 360 3-in-1 Profile
EvoCore 360 3-in-1 Profile can be used as either a Ramp, T-profile or an End Profile.
These are perfectly colour matched to the range and are available in 2m (6.5ft) lengths – Exact Specification: 2000mm (L) x 49mm (H) x 10mm (W).
EvoCore 360 underlay is for use with the 360 range only. It is 1.5mm thick and a coverage of 9.60m² per pack; 20 boards at 1.2m x 0.4m per board. It has a thermal resistance rating of 0.6 Tog and provides impact sound reduction up to 19dB. Additionally, the underlay is mould resistant and made with recycled materials. So not only are you getting a fantastic product but you’re helping with sustainability of our eco system.
Get your Flawless Finish
In conclusion, EvoCore 360 is ideal for transforming any room, in any home with options for bespoke designs to suit your unique style and design needs.
With a multitude of other benefits that makes it suitable for whatever lifestyle you have, and ease of installation, EvoCore 360 could be the perfect solution to your home revamp.
Take a look at our EvoCore 360 range now to start creating your perfect flooring. Alternatively, if you have any more questions on this flooring range, get in touch and our team of flooring experts will be happy to answer any of your questions.
The post Introducing EvoCore 360 appeared first on Direct Wood Flooring Blog.