Yes, you can have parquet block flooring in a kitchen. It can really look amazing and as a kitchen is one of the most used rooms in you home, you will want a floor that gives a wow factor. You will also want a durable floor. Kitchens usually have lots of fluctuations in temperature, especially with cooking and other electrical appliances. Engineered parquet block flooring copes with these changes in temperature as it expands and contracts to compensate for the humidity levels in the air.
Natural Engineered Oak Parquet Block
Why not have a look at some of our parquet block floors.
To find our more about parquet block flooring read the following: Top 5 benefits of parquet block flooring.
Why choose parquet for my kitchen?
If you decide to choose parquet block flooring for your kitchen area, you will not regret it. Here are some reasons why:
- Firstly, it looks amazing
- You can choose between different geometric patterns
- You are getting a natural wooden floor
- It can last a lifetime if cared for correctly
- Furthermore, it is easy to keep clean and is hygienic
- Finally, Oak is timeless so will match any décor or colour scheme
As you are choosing a wooden floor, you will need to be mindful of any spills. Remember to wipe away any liquid spills as it is not a waterproof floor, and the wood can become damaged if you let liquids soak into it.
Smoked Engineered Oak Parquet Block
What other floors would be suitable for a kitchen?
- Waterproof Luxury Vinyl Tile –a perfect choice for a kitchen. It is fully waterproof and is designed to mimic the appearance of wooden flooring or stone tiles.
- Waterproof Laminate Flooring – a waterproof laminate floor is great if you have a tight budget but still want an elegant looking floor.
The post Can I have parquet block flooring in my kitchen? appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk