Engineered hardwood flooring is an amazing choice of flooring. It will instantly add style and elegance and is a great investment to your home. You will not be disappointed with choosing this type of floor, it can transform any size or style of home. There are many reasons to choose engineered hardwood flooring, and here are some of its benefits.
Engineered Oak Flooring
What are the main benefits of engineered hardwood?
- Firstly, it is a natural and beautiful floor covering.
- Easy to look after and keep clean. We recommend using Bona Spray Mop, to keep it at its best.
- It can easily be floated over an underlay and clicked into position.
- Furthermore, it looks amazing and will transform any room in your home.
- You have the choice of different colours and styles, including plank style, parquet block and
- It is extremely versatile and can be used in most rooms in your home.
- You can use it with underfloor heating systems.
- It is a cost-effective alternative to solid wood flooring and looks exactly the same once fitted.
- If you look after it, it will last for a lifetime. See our Care and Maintenance Guide for more information.
- You can add matching wooden flooring accessories to finish the look of your room.
- It matches most decors and interior colour schemes.
- Finally, it will add value to your property if you care for it correctly.
Chocolate Oak Engineered Flooring
What different styles can I get?
Oak is by far the most popular species of engineered wooden flooring, but this doesn’t mean that all floors will look the same. You can add colour stains and different surface finishes to change the appearance and texture.
You also have the choice of different planks styles and sizes. Because you are choosing engineered hardwood, the planks are more stable so can be longer and wider that solid wood flooring. You also have the choice of the traditional plank style, parquet blocks or chevron flooring.
Engineered Oak Parquet Block
If you would like to find out more, give us a call, pop into our showroom, or order some free samples of our flooring.
The post Benefits of Engineered Hardwood Flooring appeared first on The Wood Flooring Guide.
This post appeared first on https://www.ambiencehardwoodflooring.co.uk